Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life may be hectic but it is all worth it

Family is one of the most important things in life. The daily challenges are easier to handle when you have your family nearby.

The challenges here consist of getting up and feeding kids, giving Gabby a bottle and do a complete change since she wet through overnight. Take Scooby outside and feed the puppy. Get the kids dressed and load the dishwasher and washing machine. Then I can think about getting my coffee and a smoke and check my e-mail. Following I get a chance to shower and change myself. By then, it is about 9am. Then one has to repeat for lunch and get Morgan ready for school. It is hectic but also very worth every crazy moment because it's my family. I also enjoy the time I get to talk with my mom on the phone, it perks me back up.

To add to the list I get to go back to work on the 26th. The big question is how is Ron going to be able to do all of that by himself? Now it takes both of us and we are running in every direction. I have to admit if anyone can do it, it's Ron.

So, even though our lives are more than busy we still have a chance to stand back and look and see it is all worth every moment because we are blessed with a great family!

No comments: